Invacare - Semi-Electric Homecare Bed - 5310IVC
- Single Motor Design makes the bed lightweight and easy to assemble.
- Recessed headspring supports and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries.
- Easy to use and clean: Removal of the motor is not necessary in order to clean the bed, making this bed an excellent choice for your homecare needs.
- Easy Assembly: Color coded step by step assembly makes it simple for anyone to put together.
- Remote Control: Advanced Hand Control Design allows head and knee sections to operate simultaneously or independently.
- Durable Bed Ends are high impact and resist impacts and scratches.
- Lockable Casters to keep bed in place.
- Free Standard Shipping
Interchangeable head and footboards make delivery and set-up easy and reduce inventory complexity while simple, color-coded electronic connections take the guesswork out of servicing. Electronics can be washed with standard water pressure.
Performance Foam Mattress (Low Risk)
Innerspring Mattress (Low Risk)
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress (Low to Moderate Risk)
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention Mattress for High Risk)
Advantage Contour 3.3 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Meridian SatinAir APM Alternating/Low Air Loss Mattress (Ideal for High Risk Prevention to Stage II Ulcer Treatment)
Bed Rail Options:
Half Side Rails (Pair)
Full Side Rails (Pair)
- Dimensions: 88"L x 15"-23"H x 36"W
- Sleep Surface: 80"L x 36"W
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lb.
- Patient Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
- Code Approval: Regulatory Standard: UL962, CSA Certified
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year Welds
- 2 Year Mechanical/Electrical