Drive - Cobra GT4 - Heavy Duty Scooter
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic delta control handles makes it easier for users with limited strength and dexterity to operate the scooter
- New, innovative design for a distinctive, stylish appearance
- One-touch, infinite tiller angle adjustment allows the user to easily position the tiller into the ideal driving position
- Large 14" air-filled, low profile tires
- Full suspension for smoothest outdoor ride quality
- "Blade" style alloy wheel rims
- Efficient, extra bright LED lighting
- Captain's seat is height adjustable, swivel and features a fold-down, reclining backrest; seat can be adjusted forward or backward on auto-style slides
- Padded armrests feature easy turn cylinders for angle adjustment
- Positioning belt included
- "High/Low" switch for instant speed control
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Easy freewheel mode
- 450 lbs weight capacity
- Forward / Reverse Controls
- Free Standard Shipping
From its distinctive look to class-leading performance, we have stopped at nothing to create the new standard in heavy duty scooters.
The Cobra GT4 boasts a dynamic, modern design and incorporates cutting edge technological advancements to provide the most attractive, highest performance scooter available.
In addition, the Cobra provides maximum comfort with a smooth, stable ride and a deluxe Captain's Seat with a width of 22". Experience a new age in scooter design with the Cobra GT4.
Product Specifications for Cobragt422cs
- Actual Product Weight: 340 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Base Weight: 191 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 75AH
- Battery Weight: 94 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: Offboard, 5A
- Climbing Angle: 8 degrees
- Controller: Dynamic Rhino II 160A
- Front Wheels: 14" x 4" Pneumatic
- Ground Clearance: 7"
- Max Speed: 10 mph
- Maximum Range: 35 miles
- Motor: 24V x 950W x 5200rpm
- Overall Product Height: 53"
- Overall Product Length: 63"
- Overall Product Width: 29"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 14" x 4" Pneumatic
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Weight: 55 lbs
- Seat Width: 22"
- Seat to Floor Height: 27"-30"
- Turning Radius: 82"
- Limited Lifetime on Frame
- 14 Month Limited on Electronics
- Controller and Drive Train components
- 6 Month Limited on Battery