Drive - Trident - Power Wheelchair
Features and Benefits
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components and batteries
- Semi-reclining seat with adjustable headrest offers three height adjustments and two depth options
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable
- Available with 18” or 20” width Captain’s Seat
- Quick-release pins allow easy seat removal
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate includes rubber front bumper to prevent damage
- Positioning belt included
- Seat position can be adjusted forward and backward
- Programmable controller
- Optional swing-away controller arm sold separately
- Optional elevating leg rests sold separately
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels
- Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride and enhanced obstacle handling
- Controller is protected by metal frame
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Slide-out battery tray
- Turning Radius: 24"
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Heaviest piece: 82 lbs
- Max Driving Distance: 15 miles
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs
- Free Batteries
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Free 1 Year "Liberty" In Home Service $100 Value
- Free Standard Delivery
The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair by offers a stylish, durable, and reliable performance chair all in one.
The power chair comes with adjustable height, width, and angle, padded arms, allowing for more customization options that conform to any user as well as a semi reclining back with a headrest for maximum comfort and support. The 20" seat even has the option of being adjusted forward or back for proper comfort positioning.
The front wheel drive provides great power and navigation capability allowing for a smooth ride at all times, while the suspension anti-tippers provide a safe experience. The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair is the ideal chair for anyone looking for a high performance power wheelchair.
Product Specifications for 2850-18 & 2850-20:
- HCPCS KO823
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
- Top Speed 4 mph
- Maximum Range 15 miles
- Turning Radius 24"
- Climbing Angle 7.5°
- Ground Clearance 2"
- Dimensions 42.25" (L) x 25.25" (W)
- Floor-to-Seat Height 21" - 24"
- Controller PG VR2 50A
- Motors (2) 24V x 320W x 4600 rpm
- Batteries (pair) 12V x 36AH (U1)
- Charger 4A Offboard
- Brakes Electromagnetic
- Caster Wheels 8" x 2" Solid
- Drive Wheels 14" x 3" Flat-free
- Base Weight 82 lbs.
- Battery Weight (pair) 53 lbs.
- Seat Weight 51 lbs.
- Total Weight 186 lbs.
- Seat Dimensions 18” (W) x 18” (D) | 20” (W) x 18” (D)
- Limited Lifetime on Frame
- 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components
- 12 Month Limited on Battery