Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus 4-Wheel - SC54
- Feather-Touch Disassembly: Simple frame separation with only one hand easily disassembles into five super-lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Delta Tiller: Ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort
- Interchangeable Shrouds: Includes sets of easily changeable colored panels: red and blue
- Comfortable Seating: Foldable compact black vinyl swivel seat
- Free 1 Year "Liberty" In Home Service $100 Value
- Free Standard Shipping
- Free Front Basket
- Free Cup Holder, Safety Flag, Armrest Safety Bag
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Standard 18AH battery pack
- 9" rear wheels
- Speed up to 4.5 MPH
- Feather-touch disassembly with one hand
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in two exciting colors: Red and Blue
The Go-Go® Elite Traveller Plus offers style and performance for your on-the-go lifestyle.
Standard features include a delta tiller with wraparound handles, feather-touch disassembly, black, non-scuffing tires, front basket and an 18 AH battery pack.
A 300 lb. weight capacity and a maximum speed up to 4.5 mph complement the versatility of the Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Model: Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus 4-Wheel
- Model Number: SC54
- Front Tires: 2" x 8" Solid
- Rear Tires: 3" x 9" Solid
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4.5 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.5" at motor
- Turning Radius: 45.75"
- Overall Length: 40.25"
- Overall Width of Base: 21.25"
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 20.5"-22"
- Seat Type: Compact, Foldable (17"x17")
- Weight: 87 lbs.
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 16.25"-17.75"
- Battery Weight: 14 lbs. each
- (18 AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)
- Battery Requirements (2)18AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 8.3 miles
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 2A
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Standard Body Colors : Red and Blue
- interchangeable shroud panels
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 34 lbs. (Front Section)
- Medicare Code Coverage: K0806 - Group 2 Standard
- Must be billed to Medicare as either a beneficiary requested upgrade with a properly executed ABN, or as an upgrade at no additional charge to the beneficiary.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited on frame;
- 2-Year limited on Electronics;
- 2-Year limited on Drivetrain