Harmar - AL215 - Axis I
- Light duty, economical yet effective solution
- Manual rotation with lockout pin
- Extremely adjustable base and arm height with adjustable boom strap
- Weather-resistant hand control
- Passenger side standard; driver side available
- Integrated, offset post allows mobility device to be delivered to the side of the vehicle
Easy-to-use hand control with Soft-Touch buttons
- Docking device included
- Free Standard Shipping
Harmar’s AL215 is an efficient and economical solution for transporting smaller, lighter power chairs and scooters.
Powered lifting and manual rotation helps load the mobility device. An offset post allows the mobility device to be safely unloaded to the side of the vehicle. Other convenient features include adjustable base and arm height with boom arm strap. Includes weather-resistant hand control.
Smaller vehicle space? New EZ-Detach Seatback accessory converts power chairs to a lower profile to fit more easily into small cargo areas. Includes easy-turn handles, weight-distributing handle bar for easy removal and replacement.
Also Compatible with Truck Lift Applications
- Lifting capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kg)
- OperationPower lifting w/ Manual rotation
- Adj. Boom Height: 30” - 40”
- Adj. Lifting Strap Length: 22” – 34”
- Boom Pitch: 5 degrees
- Adj. Rotation Limit: Yes
- Warranty 3-Year Transferable
- Installed Weight: 42