Harmar - AL225 - Axis II Lift
- A light duty and economical, yet effective solution
- Powered rotation and lifting
- Adjustable base with telescoping boom strap
- Weather-resistant hand control
- Offset post allows mobility device to be safely unloaded on the side of the vehicle
- Docking device included
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Remote Control Included
- Free Standard Shipping
Harmar’s AL225 is an innovative boom style lift with a medium capacity, offering an economical version of the heavier-duty AL425.
Without sacrificing quality and safety, the AL225 is value-engineered for use with lighter power chairs and scooters. Power lifting combined with power rotation makes loading and unloading the mobility device an effortless task.
Smaller vehicle space? New EZ-Detach Seatback accessory converts power chairs to a lower profile to fit more easily into small cargo areas. Includes easy-turn handles, weight-distributing handle bar for easy removal and replacement.
Also Compatible with Truck Lift Applications
- Lifting capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kg)
- Operation: Power lifting and rotation
- Adj. Boom Height: 30” - 40”
- Adj. Boom Strap Length: 22” – 34”
- Boom Pitch: 5 degrees
- Warranty: 3-Year Transferable
- Installed Weight: 55 lbs.