Harmar - AL425HD - Axis II
- Ideal for pick up trucks and full size vans
- Heavy duty construction and stronger components to lift fully-equipped power wheelchairs
- Weather-resistant hand control included; optional wireless remote control available
- Load/unload mobility device conveniently from side of vehicle
- Adjustable base adapters for faster installation
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Remote Control Included
- Free Standard Shipping
AL425HD is industry's first 450 lb hoist lift that offers powered lifting and rotation functions that reduces effort to load a large variety of power chairs 400 lbs or greater. Ideal for pick-up trucks and full size vans.
Harmar's reinforced design makes this a heavy lifter of the more technologically advanced chairs that require a heavier duty (HD) transporting lift. Its lighter install weight, gets the job done without weighing down the vehicle, giving consumers higher fuel efficiency.
It offers a built-in offset post that allows the mobility device to be conveniently loaded from the side of a vehicle. It comes with a weather resistant hand control and has an optional wireless remote control if preferred. Tested at 3-times maximum capacity, the AL425HD offers a three year transferable warranty.
- Lifting capacity: 450 lb
- Operation: Power lifting & rotation
- Installed weight: 70 lb (32 kg)
- Adjustable boom height: 31.5"-46.5"
- Adjustable boom length: 26.25"-33.5"
- Adjustable boom pitch: 0-15 degrees
- Options: Wireless remote, folding arm, DS02