Hoyer -Advance - Patient Lift
- Lightweight, aluminum construction
- No-tools folding design allows for compact storage
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Advance to get closer to the resident
- Includes Built in Battery and Charger
- Folds to fit inside your car!
- Free Standard Shipping
Lightweight and Robust Lift that Folds Up for Storage and Transport.
The Hoyer® Advance® is compact, yet able to perform an outstanding range of transfers. Whether from the floor or onto a healthcare bed, the Advance copes with ease. The Advance’s unique tapered leg design allows the lift to get even closer to the widest of obstacles.
This is especially useful when encountering large chairs, bulky commodes, and wheelchairs. The tapered design also ensures that the resident feels safe and secure during the transfer.
- Safe Working Load 340 lbs
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point 66.5 in
- Legs Open Inside Dimension 39.3 in
- Legs Closed Outside Dimension 26.3 in
- Overall Height of Legs 4.5 in
- See Manual for Folded Dimensions
- One (1) Battery and Onboard Charger
- Base Opening - Foot Pedal
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
- Specifications for the Advance Patient Lift Quick-Ship
Power Operated Base: No
Lifts Patient from Floor: Yes
Base Width Open: 42.50"
Base Type: Manual
Furniture Clearance Needed: 4.50"
Base Width Closed: 26.30"
Internal Base Width - Open: 39.30"
Internal Base Width - Closed: 22.40"
Lifting Range: 15.3" to 66.5"
Base Height: 4.50"
Overall Height: 73"
Overall Length: 51.00"
Caster Size - Front: 3.00"
Caster Size - Rear: 3.90"
Ground Clearance: 1.10"
Disassembles for Transport/Storage: Yes
Sling Types: 4-Point Sling
- Battery: 2 x 12 volt rechargeable sealed lead acid type