Invacare - Full-Electric Low Hospital Bed - 5410LOW
Convenient for both the user and caregiver to adjust body position and bed height.
- Durable panels are impact and scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning
- Rubber casters are non-marring
- Ergonomic hand pendant features heavy-duty, strain-relief cord
- Convenient access to emergency manual crank for peace of mind
- Waterproof enclosures on motor system for easy cleaning
- Hi-Low Adjustments: 9.5" min. - 20" max. (measured from floor to bed deck)
- High-Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning
- Easy Assembly: Color Coded step by step assembly makes it simple for anyone to put together
- Full Electric: Raises both the Head and Legs, but also the overall height of the bed
- Standard Outlet: DC low-voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter and lighter
- Quiet motor system with waterproof enclosures
- Fast Cycle Time for the lowering of the bed
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure
- Locking Casters so bed stays in place
- Free Bed Rail
- Free Standard Shipping
Users and caregivers can easily adjust body position and bed height with intuitive hand pendant.
Maintenance is easy with color-coded junction box connections. Interchangeable bed ends reduce inventory and are washable with standard water pressure.
Performance Foam Mattress (Low Risk)
- High performance foam mattress constructed with durable 8 oz. vinyl ticking.
- This product has antimicrobial properties built in to protect the product.
- Inverted side seams for patient comfort and caretaker convenience.
- Warranty: 1 Year
Innerspring Mattress (Low Risk)
- Innerspring mattress
- Constructed with durable 8 oz. vinyl and antimicrobial ticking
- Inverted side seams for patient comfort and caretaker convenience
- Measures 36" x 80" x 6" (91 x 203 x 15 cm) overall.
- Warranty: 1 Year
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress (Low to Moderate Risk)
- Warranty: 3 Years
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention Mattress for High Risk)
Advantage Contour 3.3 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Meridian SatinAir APM Alternating/Low Air Loss Mattress (Ideal for High Risk Prevention to Stage II Ulcer Treatment):
Bed Rail Options:
Bed Assist Rails (Pair)
Heavy-duty 1" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
Rails swing towards the head of the bed for when patient needs to exit
- Dimensions: 88"L x 9.5"-20"H x 36"W
- Sleep Surface: 80"L x 36"W
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lb.
- Maximum Patient Weight: 350 lb.
- Code Approval: Regulatory Standard: UL962 3rd. ed., CSA Certified
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year Welds
- 2 Year Mechanical/Electrical