Invacare Full-Electric Homecare Bed - 5410IVC
- Durable panels are impact and scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning
- Rubber casters are non-marring
- Super Simple Assembly - step by step instructions
- Full Electric - Raises both the head and foot as well as overall height of bed
- Uses Regular Outlet - low voltage motor system is light and quiet
- Ergonomic hand pendant features heavy-duty, strain-relief cord
- Emergency Manual Crank - Convenient access for emergency situations
- Waterproof enclosures on motor system for easy cleaning
- 5 Year Warranty
- Free Bed Rails
- Free Standard Shipping
The Invacare Full-Electric Bed offers the greatest convenience for the patient and caregiver. The easy-to-use pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and knees, and also adjusts bed frame height for efficient use of
accessories and for safe and easy transfer.
Maintenance is easy with color-coded junction box connections. Interchangeable bed ends reduce inventory and are washable with standard water pressure.
Performance Foam Mattress (Low Risk)
- High performance foam mattress constructed with durable 8 oz. vinyl ticking.
- This product has antimicrobial properties built in to protect the product.
- Inverted side seams for patient comfort and caretaker convenience.
- Warranty: 1 Year
Innerspring Mattress (Low Risk)
- Innerspring mattress
- Constructed with durable 8 oz. vinyl and antimicrobial ticking
- Inverted side seams for patient comfort and caretaker convenience
- Measures 36" x 80" x 6" (91 x 203 x 15 cm) overall.
- Warranty: 1 Year
Solace Foam Prevention Mattress: is made with convoluted foam to help circulate air around mattress user. This foam mattress offers 2 layers of foam for patient comfort and is designed to prevent pressure ulcers. A soft heel and head section provides additional protection.
- Dimension: 36 x 80 x 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds.
- Two layer, high quality foam.
- Nylon top cover and tri-laminate vinyl bottom.
- Warranty: 5 years mattress, 1 year cover.
Softform Excel Foam Mattress: Constructed with a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a user. The Softform Excel Mattress promotes greater comfort and helps to facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in users up to the high risk level. Regulation compliance with TB 129, 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Laser cut square cells breakup surface tension to maximize body contact.
- Keyhole cut cells ensure airflow through foam to maintain consistent temperature.
- Premium fluid-resistant cover maximize mattress lifespan.
- Antimicrobial cover affords healthy skin.
- Four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity.
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base offers substantial support.
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction.
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement or laundering.
- Warranty: 6 years Foam, 2 years Cover.
Bed Rail Options:
Half Side Rails (Pair)
Full Side Rails (Pair)
- Dimensions : 88"L x 15"-23"H x 36"W
- Sleep Surface : 80"L x 36"W
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lb.
- Patient Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
- Code Approval: Regulatory Standard: UL962, CSA Certified
- Warranty: Limited Warranty: 5 Year All Welds
- 2 Year Mechanical/Electrical
- SKU: 5410IVC
- HMESA CODE: 10-10-02-04
- HCPCS Code: E0266**