Invacare - G-Series Bed - G5510
- Newly Designed Hand Pendant
- Supportive Sleep Surface
- Interchangeable Bed Ends - Extra extensive travel range. Easy to clean and impact resistant
- Secure Mattress Keepers
- Ergonomic Bed Sections
- IP66 Rating - Water resistant connections to prevent fluid ingress
- Crank Through electronics - Allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power outage
- Maximum back angle 70 degrees
- Bed height range 15"-30"
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Bed Weight: 178 lbs
- Free Bed Rails Included
- Free Shipping
Ergonomic and adjustable, this bed is an affordable way to achieve maximum comfort.
Invacare's G-Series beds deliver new and innovative features that further meet patients' needs. The G-Series bed complies with the international standard for hospital bed safety and essential performance, IEC 60601-2-52.
With the G-Series bed, you will have the peace of mind that your bed frame, mattress and rails have passed stringent tests to ensure the highest standard for patient safety in the homecare and long-term care environments.
Newly Designed Hand Pendant - The pendant is ergonomically designed with an extended heavy duty strain relief for increased flexibility. Connects on either side of the bed for patient's ease of use.
Supportive Sleep Surface - The slat deck provides a comfortable sleep surface for patients, reduces wear and tear on the mattress and is simple to clean, allowing for improved infection control.
Secure Mattress Keepers - Securely position the mattress to prevent sliding
Advanced electronic features
IP66 Rating - Water resistant connections to prevent fluid ingress. Crank Through electronics - Allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power outage.
Crank Through Electronics - Allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power outage.
Invacare Solace Prevention Mattress - Provides support and aids in relief for users at a medium to high risk for pressure ulcers.
Invacare Softform Excel Mattress - Keyhole cut cells provide consistent support and comfort for those up to high-risk.
Invacare Softform Premier Mattress - High-resiliency foam cells are designed to provide superior pressure redistribution.
- Dimensions: 36" (W) x 88" (L)
- Range: Bed Deck Travel Range: 15" - 32"
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lb.
- Patient Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
- Electrical: IP66
- Code Approval: Regulatory Standards: IEC 60601-2-52, IEC60601-1-11, ANSI/AAMI 60601, 3rd ed., IP66
- Limited 2 Years Electrical
- 5 Years Mechanical