Pride Jazzy-600 ES
- OMNI-Casters: Spherical caster shrouding design to prevent hang-ups when climbing
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension: Enhances comfort and performance
- Large 14” Drive Wheels: Exceptional traction on varied surfaces
- Easy-Access Freewheel: Freewheel levers are easily accessed for caregiver assistance
- Free 1 Year Liberty In Home Service $100 Value
- OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear to prevent wheel hang-ups
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy front access to batteries
The Jazzy® 600 ES features patented Mid-wheel 6® technology and Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for an extraordinary level of performance, maneuverability and the tightest turning radius in the Jazzy line.
Mid-wheel 6 technology incorporates ATX Suspension for extra stability with independent front casters that raise and lower as needed to compensate instantly for changes in terrain and ease of transitions.
The Jazzy 600 ES offers true all-around performance indoors and out, transitions curbs smoothly and is rated for climbing and aggressive performance, making it an excellent power chair choice.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Model: Jazzy 600 ES
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 20.5"
- Width: 24.5"
- Length: 35.5"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
- Ground Clearance: 2.75"
- Front Wheels: 6" solid OMNI-Casters
- Drive Wheels: 14"
- Rear Wheels: 6" solid OMNI-Casters
- Drivetrain: Two-motor, mid-wheel drive
- Braking System: Regenerative and electro-mechanical
- Suspension Type: Active-Trac® (ATX)
- High-Back Seat (max. size): 20"W x 20"D
- High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range: 21" - 24"
- Synergy® Seating: 20"W x 20"D
- Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range: 17.25" - 19.25"
- Standard Electronics: 50A, Dynamic Shark
- Battery Size (2 required): 12 volt, NF-22
- Standard Battery Charger: 5A, off-board
- Per-Charge Range: Up to 17 miles
- Battery Weight: 37 lbs. each
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 124 lbs.
- Standard Seat Weight: 52 lbs. (high-back)
- Standard Seat Size: 18" x 18"-20" / 20" x 18"-20"
- Medicare Code Coverage: Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty on frame;
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics;
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors