Pride Jazzy-Elite ES
- Front-Wheel Drive: Technology designed for excellent maneuverability indoors
- Simple Frame Design: Simple frame design for reliability and ease of service
- Comfort Seat: Depth adjustable, black vinyl high-back seat with removable, replaceable back and seat covers
- Non-Marking Tires: Black, flat-free non-marking tires
- Free 1 Year Liberty In Home Service $100 Value
- Free Standard Shipping
- In-line, front-wheel drive technology
- 40 amp, PG GC 3 controller
- Simple main frame design for easy serviceability
- Comfort high-back seat with headrest
- Jazzy® Armor® controller guard to protect from daily wear and tear
- Basic Jazzy Armor shroud decals
The Jazzy® Elite ES delivers a reliable blend of power, performance and style for your active lifestyle.
The in-line, front-wheel drive technology provides tight turns around corners for optimal indoor maneuverability in small spaces and large front wheels for extra absorption over obstacles.
With superb climbing capabilities combined with front anti-tip wheels for transitioning over grade changes easily, the Jazzy Elite ES handles various terrains with ease.
1. 18" W x 18" D - Comfort High - Back W/ Headrest
2. 18" W x 18" - 20"D Limited Recline Highback with Headrest
3. 20" W x 18" - 20"D Limited Recline High back with Headrest
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Model: Jazzy Elite ES
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Turning Radius:: 24.75"
- Width: 22.75"
- Length: 34.75"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.5"
- Front Wheels: 3" solid anti-tips
- Drive Wheels: 9" solid
- Rear Wheels: 6" solid casters
- Drivetrain: Two-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive
- Braking System: Regenerative and electro-mechanical
- Suspension Type: Limited
- High-Back Seat (max. size): 20"W x 20"D
- High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range: 21.5" - 23.5"
- Standard Electronics: 40A, PG GC3
- Battery Size (2 required): 12 volt, U-1
- Standard Battery Charger: 3A, off-board
- Per-Charge Range: Up to 15 miles
- Battery Weight: 25 lbs. each
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 69 lbs.
- Standard Seat Weight: 43 lbs. (comfort, high-back)
- Standard Seat Size: 18" x 18"-20"
- Medicare Code Coverage Group 2: Standard, Portable (K0822/K0823)
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty on frame;
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics;
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors