Pride Jazzy-Elite ES-1
- In-Line Motors: Front-wheel drive technology for handling and performance
- Performance-Matched Electronics: 40 amp, PG GC 3 controller with intuitive hand control
- Simple Frame Design: Simple frame design for reliability and ease of service
- Comfort Seat: Depth adjustable, black vinyl high-back seat with removable, replaceable back and seat covers
- Free 1 Year Liberty In Home Service $100 Value
- Free Standard Shipping
- In-line, front-wheel drive technology
- 40 amp, PG GC 3 controller
- Simple main frame design for easy serviceability
- 18" x 18" comfort high-back seat with headrest (standard)
- Jazzy® Armor® controller guard to protect from daily wear and tear
The Jazzy® Elite ES-1 offers a combination of great style, comfort and performance for your active lifestyle.
The in-line, front-wheel drive design provides tight turns around corners for optimal indoor maneuverability in tight spaces.
Large front wheels offer extra absorption over obstacles and superb climbing capabilities combine with front anti-tip wheels for transitioning over grade changes easily.
The Jazzy Elite ES-1 handles various terrains with ease.
1. 18" W x 18" D - Comfort High - Back W/ Headrest
2. 18" W x 18" - 20"D Limited Recline Highback with Headrest
3. 20" W x 18" - 20"D Limited Recline High back with Headrest
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Model: Jazzy Elite ES-1
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 23.5"
- Width: 22.75"
- Length: 34.75"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
- Ground Clearance: 0.75"
- Front Wheels: 5" solid anti-tips
- Drive Wheels: 9" solid
- Rear Wheels: 6" solid casters
- Drivetrain: Two-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive
- Braking System: Regenerative and electro-mechanical
- Suspension Type: Limited
- High-Back Seat (max. size): 20"W x 20"D
- High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range: 21.5" - 23.5"
- Standard Electronics: 40A, PG GC3
- Battery Size (2 required): 12 volt, U-1
- Standard Battery Charger: 3A, off-board
- Per-Charge Range: Up to 12 miles
- Battery Weight: 25 lbs. each
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 69 lbs.
- Standard Seat Weight: 43 lbs. (comfort, high-back)
- Standard Seat Size: 18"x18"-20"
- Medicare Code Coverage: Group 1: Standard (K0816)
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty on frame;
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics;
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors