Pride Jazzy- Zero Turn - JazzyZTS
- Exclusive Zero Turn Technology: Navigate tight corners effortlessly with a 38" turning radius.
- LED Lighting: Full lighting package enhances safety.
- Under Seat Storage: Built in under seat storage stores your valuables.
- USB Connector in Tiller (Handles): Conveniently charge your smart devices while on the go
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging
- Contemporary new rim design makes the Jazzy® Zero Turn look as good as it drives
- CTS suspension for comfortable long range use
- Forward and Reverse controls
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation
- Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain
- Feather touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Front basket
- Full LED lighting package for safe operation
- iTurn Technology™ provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel turning radius
- Under seat storage comes standard
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Your choice of six contemporary, interchangeable color shrouds
If you’re having trouble with turning your rider in tight corners, then maybe it’s time for a change and the 4-Wheel Power Scooter by Pride Jazzy-Zero will work well. You can now move quickly and safely at speeds of up to 4 miles per hour. Let’s not forget that you can cover up 10 miles on a single charge. It’s equipped with Zero Turn Technology that allows this power scooter to turn with a 38-degree turning radius.
In addition, the iTurn technology offers exceptional stability with the help of its four-wheel design, as well as three-wheel turning convenience. It comes with advanced features like a USB port on the tiller so you can effortlessly charge your smartphone while on the go. For a safer ride, the design includes bright LED lights that improve vision in low-visibility areas. It’s constructed with durable CTS suspension that ensures longlasting performance.
For easy maneuverability and reduced wrist strain, the frame includes delta tiller wraparound handles that provide support. It’s fitted with two motors so you can move over different terrains with ease. Quick set up and disassembly lets users separate the frame using one hand.
Convenient storage options such as the front basket and under-seat compartment make it hassle-free to carry all your essentials with you. The soft, cushioned seat offers premium comfort for all-day riding without adding any strain to areas such as the shoulder and back, because of its contoured back support. The large platform offers plenty of legroom and space so you can rest for long periods.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Model: Jazzy Zero Turn ZTS
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Front Tire: 2"x7" solid
- Rear Tires: 2.5"x9" solid
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.3" at motor
- Turning Radius: 38.25"
- Length/Width: 45.75"/20"
- Seating: Foldable, molded plastic 17w x 17d
- Weight (w/o Batteries): 120 lbs.
- Battery Weight: Battery box 31.5 lbs., batteries 13.5 lbs. each
- Battery Requirements (2): 12V deep-cycle, Size: 22 AH
- Per Charge Range: Up to 10 miles
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 3.5 amp
- Suspension: CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 48 lbs. (rear section)
- Medicare Code Coverage: K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria