Pride Jazzy Select 6
- Active-Trac® Suspension: Drive wheel suspension combined with six wheels on the ground and an innovative articulating beam allow for superior performance indoors and out
- Power elevating seat option
- Jazzy® Armor®: Shroud and controller guards to protect against daily wear and tear
- Color-Through Shroud: Scuffs and scratches are less visible
- Comfort Seat: Depth adjustable, black vinyl high-back seat with removable, replaceable back and seat covers
- Free 1 Year Liberty In Home Service $100 Value
- Max User weight: 300 lbs
- Jazzy® Armor® includes shroud and controller guards to protect against daily wear and tear
- Red or blue color-through shroud
- Black high-back seat with removable, replaceable back and seat covers
- Dual-layer powder coated frame for increased durability
- Built with ease of service in mind
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Heaviest piece: 100 lbs
- Max Driving Distance: 15 miles
- Total Weight: 192 lbs
If you are looking for a stand-out, sporty and edgy wheelchair design then the Jazzy Select 6 might have something special for you. The Jazzy Select 6 is an innovative, shock-absorbent six-wheeler for maximum maneuverability in the rough outdoor terrains.
Here are two of its patented features
- Active Trac ® Suspension, which includes the innovative, multi-purpose, adaptable six wheeler design for super stable indoor-outdoor mobility
Its non-patented features include a highly comfortable black-colored vinyl seat with replaceable seat covers. Additionally, the Jazzy Select ® comes with a frame that is double coated in protective powder for increased durability.
The Jazzy Select 6 has the weight capacity of 300 pounds. The 6 wheels include two 10 inch ones for inner and outer maneuverability, which only increases with the patented Active Trac ® Suspension function’s articulating beam.
There is one downside though: the current models lack the strap-down hook feature which makes it slightly risky to use on public transport. However, everything else seems to be in perfect shape.
The elevating seat is powerful, the chair is easy-to-turn, and the charging port is super easy-access. Plus, in the recent models is a redesigned foot platform for added comfort. It’s clear that the Jazzy Armor ® was made keeping in mind a disabled person’s comfort levels, wanderlust, and the ever-so-often need to make a statement.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Model: Jazzy Select 6
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 21.75"
- Width: 23.5"
- Length: 35.5"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.75"
- Front Wheels: 6" solid casters
- Drive Wheels: 10" solid
- Rear Wheels: 6" solid casters
- Drivetrain: Two-motor, in-line, mid-wheel drive
- Braking System: Regenerative and electro-mechanical
- Suspension Type: Active-Trac® (ATX)
- High-Back Seat (max. size): 20"W x 20"D
- High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range: 21.25" - 23.25"
- Synergy® Seating: 20"W x 20"D
- Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range: 16.5" - 18.5"
- Power Elevating Seat Option: Yes
- Standard Electronics: 40A, PG GC34
- Battery Size (2 required): 12 volt, U-1
- Standard Battery Charger: 3A, off-board
- Per-Charge Range: Up to 15 miles
- Battery Weight: 25 lbs. each
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 100 lbs.
- Standard Seat Weight: 43 lbs. (comfort, high-back)
- Standard Seat Size: 18" x 18"-20"
- Medicare Code Coverage: Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty on frame;
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics;
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors