Jazzy Zero Turn 8 - ZT8 - 4 Wheel
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- iTurn Technology® provides 4-wheel stability with a 3-wheel turning radius
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension and dual motors provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- USB charging port in the tiller lets you charge your smart phone
- Full LED lighting package helps you see where you’re going
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Your choice of six interchangeable color shrouds
- Warranty: Drivetrain: 2-year limited, Electronics: 2-year limited
- Free Standard Shipping
With patented technology, this 4-wheel scooter can maneuver easily in hallways, elevators and other small spaces!
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Model: Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel
- Weight: Capacity 325 lbs.
- Front Tire: 2"x7" solid
- Rear Tires: 2.5"x9" solid
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.4" at motor, 1.5" at anti-tip, 3.5" at side deck
- Turning Radius: 38.25"
- Length/Width: 45.75"/20"
- Seating: Foldable, molded plastic 17w x 17d
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 21.5"-23.5"
- Seat-to-Deck: 16"-18"
- Weight (w/o Batteries): 120 lbs.
- Battery Weight: Battery box 31.5 lbs., batteries 13.5 lbs. each
- Battery Requirements: (2) 12V deep-cycle, Size: 22 AH
- Per Charge Range: Up to 13.4 miles (200 lbs.), Up to 11.6 miles (325 lbs.)
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 3.5 amp
- Suspension: CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 48 lbs. (rear section)
- Medicare Code Coverage: K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
- Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%).
- AGM or gel cell type required.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
- Сane/crutch holder (single, double)
- Cell phone holder
- Cup holder
- Forearm crutch holder
- Oxygen tank holder
- Quad cane holder
- Rear basket
- Additional rearview mirror
- Walker holder
- Weather cover
- Wishbone crutch holder
- XLR USB charger
- Lap belts: 50”, 60” and 70”
- Frame: Lifetime Limited
- Drivetrain: 2-year Limited
- Electronics: 2-year Limited
- Battery: 6-Months