Joerns UltraCare XT Bed - XTS350QS
- Optional AdvancedCare Staff Control and Positioning available (Includes Gravity Assist, One Touch Transfer, and Comfort Chair)
- Classical panels in Quartered oak finish
- Grounded Controls
- UltraWide – New wider bed extension kit offers additional comfort and safer resident repositioning
- Enhanced Controls – Ergonomic for residents and caregivers with raised buttons, angled staff control, and backlighting
- UltraLock – Provides quick, easy bed movement and security at any height
- AdvanceCare – Gravity-assist repositioning and comfort chair positioning promote flexible, safer, more comfortable care
- QuickCare is standard, providing fast hi-lo adjustment, Our QuickCare hi-lo speed raises and lowers the bed in less than 30 seconds
- Bed Length: 80"
- One Deluxe Assist Handle
- Ultralock casters at foot & head
- Max Weight: 500 lbs
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made in USA
- Quick Ship
- Free $699 Mattress
- Free Standard Shipping
The evolutionary UltraCare® XT is one bed with the ability to adapt to many resident care environments. Through a remarkable combination of performance, function, and style, the UltraCare XT can be easily transformed to fit any configuration or room style. Upgrade to suit your facility's needs.
Choose options such as SafeLight, UltraLock, and UltraWide or experience other great features to customize your UltraCare XT bed.
Redefine Your Care Environment
We already make the best bed in the business. Naturally, we wanted to improve it and increased functionality was our guide. Introducing the evolutionary UltraCare XT from industry leader, Joerns Healthcare. It is safer, more comfortable, faster and easier to use, with advanced features that no other bed offers.
But what truly sets the UltraCare XT apart is its unprecedented versatility. A design that transforms both the healthcare industry and your facility’s ability to provide superlative care in exceeding the unique and varied needs of your residents.
The UltraCare XT’s multi-faceted features enable you to use this bed across a broad array of service options. From standard to deluxe resident rooms, or short stay and bariatric applications, the UltraCare XT delivers flexible care solutions. It is the next-generation bed that is extraordinary in every way excellence is measured.
FREE! PrevaMatt Alleviate Mattress: $699 Value***
The PrevaMatt® series of foam mattresses are designed for comfort and safety all while providing pressure ulcer prevention. The expanded portfolio gives healthcare Providers a range of options to improve outcomes, reduce risks to both the caregiver and patient, and meet financial objectives. The series features a greener and more sustainable portfolio of products that are higher quality and manufactured with fewer chemicals and with plant based materials. The surfaces also feature modification of the foam properities to improve patient comfort and pressure redistribution while improving durability of the mattress.
- Improve Clinical Outcomes: Excellent pressure redistribution aids in wound prevention
- Reduce Risk of Injury: Standard safety features reduce fall risk and promote mobility
- Enhance Economics: Broad and diverse portfolio designed for quality and durability
- Variable Pressure Foaming (VPF™) process provides greatest consistency and highest quality mattress
- Open cell memory foam technology allows greater air flow resulting in more breathability and a cooler, drier patient experience
- Firm perimeter provides edge of bed stability and aids ingress and egress
- Optional raised perimeter aids in fall prevention and reduces risk of entrapment
- Guaranteed to meet the guidelines set forth in the Hospital Bed System Dimensional and Assessment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment when used with Joerns bed frame
- Bed Length 80" or 76"
- Bed Width 35", 39" or 42" with UltraWide Kit
- Bed Weight 220 lbs
- Bed Weight Capacity 500 lbs
- Operating Capacity 500 lbs
- Underbed Clearance 23¾"
- Sleep Surface Travel Range 7" to 30"
- Max. Back Angle 65 degrees to horizontal
- Max. Knee Angle 35 degrees to horizontal
- Max. Knee to Leg Angle 45 degrees
- Safety Standards: UL60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1, IEC 60601-2-52, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.2.52
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five years from the date of delivery, against defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and service
- This five-year warranty includes all mechanical and electrical components
- Steel structural components on beds are covered under warranty for a period of 15 years from the date of delivery
- Welds are covered under warranty for the lifetime1 of the product