Luraco - L-Track Legend Plus Massage Chair
- Latest L-Track & 3D Robotic Technology
- Easy to Use Touch Screen Remote
- Up to 5 Personal User Memory Settings
- 5 Levels of Intensity Control
- User Height Recommendations of Up to 6' 2" & Weight Up to 250 Pounds
- Latest & Intelligent Sensor Technology for Accurate Automatic Body Shape Detection
- Most Advanced 3D Robotic & L - Track System
- Latest Control Technology
- Very Quiet Operation w/ Noise Reduction Technology (Patent Pending)
- Body Stretching
- Premiere Double Foot Rollers & Two Layer Calf Massage
- Body Heat (back)
- 2 ZERO GRAVITY Positions
- 9 Automatic Preset Programs
- Limitless Customizable Individual Body Part Massage Profiles
- Sectional Control
- Intelligent Self - Diagnostics
- Research & Development in U.S.A
- Structural Hardware & Leather are made in Taiwan
- Electronic Hardware made in U.S.A
- Software made in U.S.A, Final Assembly in U.S.A
- U.S Based Customer Service & After Sales Support
- FDA Registered, CE & UL Listed
- Warranty: 5 Years Parts, 3 Years In Home Service
- Free Standard Shipping
Luraco Technologies is a private engineering firm located in Arlington, Texas, the heart of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Since its founding over a decade ago, Luraco has been a proud technology innovator with a mission to provide research, development, and manufacturing of advanced products for military and commercial sectors.
Today, as a global leader in robotic massage chair design and innovation, Luraco combines its rich high-tech expertise and experience with superior technologies to bring our customers unsurpassed quality and performance in its products.
- User Weight: Up to 250 lbs
- User Height: Up to 6' 2"
- Power Consumption: 200 Watts (Max)
- Recline Angle: 120-170 Degrees
- Number of Auto Modes: 9
- Number of Manual Modes: Limitless Combinations
- Automatic Timer: 20 Minutes
- Total Track Length: 58 inches
- Chair Weight: 200lbs
- Max Width: 37 Inches
- Max Height: 47 Inches
- Max Length (reclined and extended footrest): 81 Inches
- Accessories: Power Cord, User's Manual, & Tool Kit for Chair Assembly
Luraco Technologies is dedicated to offering our valued customers the best massage chair buying experience available.
As part of this commitment, the company works very hard to provide customers with the best warranty plan available.
We guarantee that defective massage chairs will be repaired or replaced during the effective warranty period.
What is covered in this Warranty
1) For Home Use
- This warranty includes parts and labor costs covered for the first 3 years at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes an addition two (2) years for parts at no cost to the customer.
2) For Commercial Use
- This warranty includes parts and labor costs covered for the first 6 months at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes an additional 6 months for parts at no cost to the customer.
Extended Warranty Plan Luraco
massage chair comes with a high expectation of performance and reliability, which should last for many years. However, all products have a defective rate.
If something does go wrong, Luraco can back it up with an available Extended Warranty Plan. The Extended Warranty Plan provides home use customers an additional 2 years of comprehensive protection for Luraco massage chairs.
Note: Extended warranty plan is only available for in-home use application only. Luraco does not offer this plan for commercial use. No labor warranty will be offered for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and international sales.