Pride Maxima - SC900 - 3 Wheel
- Lighting: Large front headlight for increased visibility in low-light settings with directional signals
- Easily Adjustable Tiller: Adjusts steering and controls to your desired position
- Bumper Protection: Durable and stylish front and rear polyurethane bumper
- Comfort Seat: Medium-back seat with swivel
- Free 1 Year Liberty In Home Service $100 Value
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- Black, flat-free, non-marking tires
- Standard front basket
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 110 amp controller
- Maximum speed up to 5.25 mph
- Redesigned seat for improved comfort
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Durable and stylish rear polyurethane bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- User-friendly console
- Forward / Reverse Control
Heavy duty performance at an exceptional value.
The Maxima Scooter features an ultra heavy duty drivetrain and a large, deep seat to deliver maximum performance at an exceptional value.
Engineered with the bariatric market in mind, the Maxima features a weight capacity of 500 lbs., a max speed up to 5.25 mph, adjustable tiller and an ergonomically enhanced design.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Model Maxima: 3-Wheel
- Model Number: SC900
- Front Tires: 3" x 10" Solid
- Rear Tires: 4" x 10" Solid
- Maximum Speed: Up to 5.3 MPH
- Ground Clearance: 4.25" at mid frame
- Turning Radius: 50.5"
- Overall Length: 46"
- Overall Width of Base: 25.5"
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 22.5"-24.5"
- Seat Type: Deluxe Contoured Medium-back (22"x18")
- Weight: 171 lbs.
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 16"-18"
- Battery Weight: 24 lbs. ea. (U-1)
- Battery Requirements: (2) NF-22, (2) U-1 (power elevating seat)
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 18 miles, U-1 (power elevating seat) up to 9.6 miles
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 5A
- Suspension: Rear
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Standard Body Colors : Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 76 lbs. (Rear section)
- Medicare Code Coverage: K0802 - Group 1 Very Heavy Duty
- Warranty: Lifetime limited on frame;
- 2-Year limited on Electronics;
- 2-Year limited on Drivetrain