Merits - Dualer - P312 Power Chair
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- 2 in 1 powerbase
- Very easy to convert from rear to front wheel drive: just release and rotate the chair 180°
- The unique compact size is designed for maximum maneuverability in narrow spaces and walkways
- New users may start with the RWD and later move on to the FWD to enjoy the direct-drive direct-response feeling
- The turning radius is only 19.6"
- Low seat height of 22" provides excellent stability
- Ideal power chair for indoor as well as outdoor use
- Power seat elevator
- Free Standard Shipping
The Dualer P312 is a feature-packed power wheelchair designed for comfort and ergonomics. The wheelchair offers an extensive degree of independence meaning you can go anywhere you want without any help. It has a weight capacity of 300lbs and it has a 2 in 1 powerbase. Most wheelchairs are very difficult to drag and your hands also ache while trying to move it. That’s not a problem with the Dualer P312, as you can easily convert front wheel drive to rear wheel drive. It can also rotate on an angle of 180°.
The Best Part
The best part about the power chair is the fact it designed with enhanced maneuverability, this is especially vital when you talk about getting around in narrow or confined spaces. Its exclusive and unique design allows you to pass through narrow spaces without any trouble. Most wheelchairs are troublesome when you have to navigate through small spaces, there just isn’t enough room – but this will never be a problem with the Dualer P312 as it has a turning radius of 19.6-inches.
Reasons to like Dualer P312
When you talk about a smooth operation, the Dualer P312 is especially designed with ergonomics and comfortability in mind. The P312provides excellent stability as it has a low seat height of 22-inches. Moreover, it also has a power seat elevator.
|Seat Height||22" - 27"|
|Total Weight||189 lbs|
|Range||up to 18 miles|
|Motor||DC 24v, 180w(Rating) / 630w(Max)|
|Controller||PG VR2 60A|
|Battery||12V/U1 x 2pcs|
|Casters||8"(200x50) PU tire|
|Drive Wheels||10"(260x85) foam filled tires|
|Brakes||intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic|