Pride Jazzy Select
- Active-Trac® Suspension ensures a smooth ride experience over uneven surfaces
- Mid-wheel drive offers tight turning radius around doorways and corners
- Comfortable, high-back depth adjustable seat
- Dual, in-line motors provide greater performance, range and efficiency
- Intuitive controller is easy to operate
- Flip-up height and depth adjustable foot platform offers greater comfort
- Free 1 Year Liberty In Home Service $100 Value
- Max User weight: 300 lbs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Heaviest piece: 94 lbs
- Max Driving Distance: 19.4 miles
- Total Weight: 192 lbs
Experience the simplicity and maneuverability of the Jazzy Select®. Equipped with Active-Trac® Suspension, this power chair ensures a smooth, comfortable ride over uneven terrain.
Powerful dual motors provide exceptional performance and range, and mid-wheel drive offers a tight turning radius. With an easy to use controller, the Jazzy Select is a perfect choice both indoors and out.
- Mid-wheel drive technology and a compact size is perfect for small spaces by offering a tight turning radius of 22.5”
- Dual in-line motors for enhanced efficiency, torque, range and performance
- Articulating rear caster beam works in conjunction with the ATX Suspension for a smooth ride over uneven surfaces
- Easy-access free-wheel lever
- Color-through shroud keeps the shroud looking new by reducing the visual scrapes and chips
- Side Battery Access: Easily access the batteries without removing the seat
- Comfort Seat: Depth adjustable, black vinyl high-back seat with removable, replaceable back and seat covers
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
SPECIFICATIONS for Jazzy Select:
- Model: Jazzy Select
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
- Turning Radius1 22.5"
- Width1 23.74"
- Length1,2 44"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4.3 mph
- Ground Clearance1 0.75 @ motor bracket
- Front Wheels 5" solid casters
- Drive Wheels 10" solid
- Rear Wheels 5.75" solid casters
- Drivetrain Two motor, mid-wheel drive®
- Braking System "Intelligent Braking" electronic regenerative, disc park brake
- Suspension Type Active-Trac®
- High-Back Seat Size 16"x16"-18", 18"x18"-20", 20"x18"-20"
- High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range 21"-22"
- Standard Electronics 40A, PG GC34
- Battery Size (2 required) 12 volt, U-1
- Standard Battery Charger 3.5A, off-board
- Per-Charge Range: Up to 19.4 miles
- Battery Weight: 25.2 lbs. each
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 94 lbs.
- 5-year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited on batteries