Pride - Wrangler Recreational Scooter
- Equipped w/ Regenerative Braking System
- Speed Up to 11 Miles Per Hour
- Dual Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Parking Brake
- Front LED & Rear Brake Lights
- Turn Signals
- Horn Button & Hazard Button
- Equipped w/ A Backup Sensor w/ Reverse Lights
- CTS Suspension w/ Adjustable Shocks
- Pillow - Top Reclining Seat
- Wrangler Speed Control Display
- Storage Compartment Under The Tiller
- Delta Wraparound Tiller
- Onboard Charging Port
- USB Charging Port For Small Devices
- Adjustable Armrest
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Batteries Included
- 14.5” Tubeless Pneumatic Tires
- 350 lbs Capacity
- Rugged & Built To Last
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: Frame
- 2 Year Limited Warranty: Drivetrain
- 2 Year Limited Warranty: Electronics
- 6 Months Warranty: Battery
- Free Standard Shipping
Rugged and powerful, the Wrangler is everything consumers want in an outdoor scooter. This aggressive scooter features 14.5-inch drive tires and front and rear CTS Suspension with adjustable shocks for greater comfort when driving over rough terrain. When it comes to safety, the Wrangler delivers!
A full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights and directional signals. This scooter also has a backup sensor with an LED light.
Dual hydraulic brakes for a gradual slowdown and front-disc braking for quick stops give your customers peace of mind, no matter what they encounter during their outdoor travels.
In addition, this scooter features a user-friendly console that displays time, temperature, miles driven and trips taken. Plus, the Wrangler offers a convenient storage compartment under the tiller and a built-in USB charger for powering smart devices.
When it comes to the outdoor mobility of your customers, the Wrangler is the perfect means for traversing lakeside communities, wooded trails or large properties.
- Model Number : MV600
- Weight Capacity : 350 lbs
- Maximum Speed : Up to 11 mph at 350 lbs / Up to 11.4 mph at 200 lbs
- Ground Clearance : 5.5” at motor
- Turning Radius : 94.75”
- Overall Length : 61.25”
- Overall Width : 32.5”
- Seat-to-Ground Height : 30”-31.5”
- Seat-to-Deck Height : 18.75”-20.25”
- Front & Rear Tires : 14.5” Tubeless Pneumatic
- Suspension : Front & Rear (CTS Suspension)
- Range Per Charge : 1,2 Up to 18.6 miles at 350 lbs / Up to 22.6 miles at 200 lbs.
- Total Weight Without Batteries : 274 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece When Disassembled : 219 lbs. (Unit Does Not Disassemble)
- Drive System : 24-volt DC Motor, Rear - Wheel Drive, Dual in - Line
- Dual Braking System: Regenerative & Electromechanical
- Type : Pillow - Top, limited recline
- Weight : 48.6 lbs.
- Material : Black vinyl
- Dimensions : Width: 18.5”, Depth: 16.5” Battery Requirement
- Size: (2) 75 AH
- Weight: 48 lbs. Each
- Battery Charger: Off - Board, 8 amp
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame - Fork - Seat Post - Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly