Pride Revo 2.0 3-Wheel - S66
- Front LED Headlight: Offers optimal pathway illumination
- Under Seat Storage: Built in under seat storage stores your valuables
- CTS Suspension: Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain
- Feather Touch Disassembly
- Permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Free 1 Year Liberty In Home Service $100 Value
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Max Speed: 5 mph
- Max Range: 12 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 48 lbs
- Total Scooter weight: 96 lbs
- Max user weight: 375 lbs
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Standard under seat storage
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
Experience the Revo 2.0, a new class of scooter that combines an array of features into one great package. Tough and built to last, the Revo 2.0 offers rugged dependability you expect from luxury mid-size scooters.
Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain. Experience convenient, feather-touch disassembly for portability that is comparable to our Travel Mobility line. Enjoy standard under seat storage and speeds up to 5 mph. Ride on with the Revo 2.0!
- Model Revo 2.0 3-Wheel S66
- Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
- Front Tire: 3"x8"
- Rear Tires: 3"x9"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 5 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.25" at transaxle
- Turning Radius: 40"
- Length/Width: 46"/21"
- Seating: 20"w/18"d
- Seat-to-Ground: 21-23.5"
- Weight (w/o Batteries): 120 lbs.
- Seat-to-Deck: 18"
- Battery Weight: 24 lbs. each
- Battery Requirements (2): U1 Batteries
- Per Charge Range (Max.) : Up to 12 miles
- Battery Charger: 3.5 amp
- Suspension: Front and rear
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 48 lbs. (rear section)
- Medicare Code Coverage: K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
- Warranty: Lifetime limited on frame;
- 2-Year limited on Electronics;
- 2-Year limited on Drivetrain