ShopRider Mobility - Flagship - 889XLSN
- 350 lb. weight capacity
- Enough space to fit at least 3 full grocery bags
- Front and rear suspension
- Removable doors on both sides
- Wiper and rear view mirrors are standard equip
- Genuine automotive windshield for climate safety
- Windshield wiper, automatic wiper fluid, and rear view mirrors are standard equipment
- Free Shipping
- Battery Included and installed
- Free Cup Holder $45 Value
- Free Saddle Bag $35 Value
- Free 1 Year Liberty In Home Service $100 Value
A good scooter can work well to help you get from place to place but what if your area is notorious for heavy downpours bad weather in general? Enter the Flagship 889 XLSN; it’s the latest innovation in comfortable driving that lets you reach your destination in a safe enclosed design that keeps bad weather out.
It’s equipped with a delta tiller control head for effortless steering and swift control over the vehicle. To better maneuver the rider, you can even adjust the angle of your steering wheel for an ergonomic experience. Despite the compact design, the 889 XLSN has a spacious interior that offers much legroom, so you can drive without compromising comfort.
Even if you’re going grocery shopping, it sports enough space to hold three grocery bags, while the rear basket can come in handy for holding items as well. Altogether, it has the capacity to hold 350 pounds. For overly windy and rainy days, the attachable doors come in handy to provide some extra protection from the elements.
Don’t think that its small size won’t give you a presence on the road; headlights, taillights and respective indicators ensure that you can make your way safely around any streets. A protective hood provides shelter from pouring rain and snow and also features a charging port, as well as wiper fluid to keep your windscreen clean. The seat is unique since it has a swivel, reclining and sliding action that allows you to adjust its position as you please.
- Total Weight (w/ batteries, basket, seat) : 328 lbs
- Weight of Heaviest Part (Rear chassis w/ drive train) : 106 lbs.
- Suggested User Weight (on level surface) : 350 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) : 63" x 29" x 64"
- Battery Capacity : 12V –36Ah
- Maximum Speed : 7 mph
- Range4 (Per charge w/ standard 26 Ah battery) : 25 Miles
- Turning Radius : 70 Inches
- Output power of motor : 2
- Max. Climbing Angle/Safe Climbing Angle : 14 (8)