Zip'r - Roo 3 Wheel Scooter
- Easily disassembled into 5 pieces
- Compact design
- Headlight, basket and non-marking, flat-free tires are standard on all Zip'r scooters
- Lightweight & Compact - Can be Assembled in less than 20 Seconds
- Heaviest Piece just 32.5 Lbs
- Front & Back Basket Brackets
- Upgraded & Adjustable Rotating Seat
- Drop & Go Battery Box
- Headlight for Safety
- Flat Free Tires
- Full Body Shroud in Gloss Red or Blue
- Great Turning Radius of Just 31.5"
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Free 1 Year Warranty
- Free Standard Shipping
The Zip'r Roo 3 is in a new class of scooters called "Hybrid Travel Scooters" based upon combining the portability and convenience of leisure travel scooters with more space and comfort of the midsize scooters. The Zip'r3 has many advantages: The Zip'r can be fully disassembled and it has a wire free assembly and drop and go battery box, a large upgraded vinyl seat, higher ground clearance, and a high quality red or blue gloss paint job, depending on your preference.
- Max Weight Capacity: 250 Lbs
- Max Speed: 3.5 Mph
- Overall Length: 37.4"
- Overall Width: 19.5"
- Overall Height: 32.4"
- Turning Radius: 31.5"
- Weight W/ Batteries: 95 Lbs / 100 Lbs
- Heaviest Piece: 31 Lbs
- Battery Weight With Case: 21 Lbs
- Battery: 2 Pcs 12 Ah Sealed
- Per Charge Range *** Up To: 10 Miles
- Charger: Off-board 2a
- Drive: Rear
- Power Rating Of Motor: 24v 180 W
- Seat Type: Padded Foldable
- Front Wheel(S): 7" X 2" Flat-free
- Rear Wheels: 7.5" X 2.5" Flat-free
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Maximum Climbiing Incline: 8 Degrees
- Body Colors: Red Or Blue
- Frame: 3 Yrs
- Drivetrain: 1 year
- Electronic Components: 1 Years
- Drive Train: 1 Year
- Batteries: 6 months