Zip'r - Roo - 4 Wheel Scooter
- Easily disassembled into 5 pieces
- Compact design
- Headlight, basket and non-marking, flat-free tires are standard on all Zip'r scooters
- Lightweight & Compact - Can be Assembled in less than 20 Seconds
- Heaviest Piece just 32.5 Lbs
- Front & Back Basket Brackets
- Upgraded & Adjustable Rotating Seat
- Drop & Go Battery Box
- Headlight for Safety
- Flat Free Tires
- Full Body Shroud in Gloss Red or Blue
- Great Turning Radius of Just 31.5"
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Free Standard Shipping
The Zip'r Roo 4 is in a new class of scooters called "Hybrid Travel Scooters" based upon combining the portability and convenience of leisure travel scooters with more space and comfort of the midsize scooters.
The Zip'r 4 has many advantages: The Zip'r can be fully disassembled and it has a wire free assembly and drop and go battery box, a large upgraded vinyl seat, higher ground clearance, and a high quality red or blue gloss paint job, depending on your preference.
- Max Weight Capacity: 250 Lbs
- Max Speed: 3.5 Mph
- Overall Length: 37.4"
- Overall Width: 19.5"
- Overall Height: 32.4"
- Turning Radius: 31.5"
- Weight W/ Batteries: 95 Lbs / 100 Lbs
- Heaviest Piece: 31 Lbs
- Battery Weight With Case: 21 Lbs
- Battery: 2 Pcs 12 Ah Sealed
- Per Charge Range *** Up To: 10 Miles
- Charger: Off-board 2a
- Drive: Rear
- Power Rating Of Motor: 24v 180 W
- Seat Type: Padded Foldable
- Front Wheel(S): 7" X 2" Flat-free
- Rear Wheels: 7.5" X 2.5" Flat-free
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Maximum Climbiing Incline: 8 Degrees
- Body Colors: Red Or Blue
- Frame: 3 Yrs
- Drivetrain: 1 year
- Electronic Components: 1 Years
- Drive Train: 1 Year
- Batteries: 6 months